Tuesday October 25th, 2016
Lunch Menu – French Toast Sticks, Sausage, Hash Browns, Wango Mango, Fruit, Milk
1. The Academic Letter Awards will be presented today during QRP. Those students who have been notified that they are to receive the award will be released by their QRP teachers to go to the auditorium for the presentation.
2. The Bay High school cheerleading team will have winter tryouts for this upcoming basketball season. Coach Katie LaRiccia will have an athlete/parent meeting on Wednesday, October 26th at 6:00pm in the cafeteria. Please sign up in the guidance office with Mrs. Altieri if you're interested in cheering for basketball this year!
3. Attention students! A Day to Liv will be having a meeting this Thursday morning in room 122. The meeting begins at 7:25. Please be prompt!
4. The fall play Dracula opens this Friday! Student tickets are $5 at the door. Show times are Friday and Saturday at 7:00 in the auditorium
5. Are you interested in writing and literature? Mrs. Beirne has four openings for any student interested in attending a one day writing workshop at Ashland University, Monday, November 7th. Please come to room 109 for a permission slip if you'd like a spot.
6. ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS: Bay High will be participating in the annual SADD Leadership Conference with the Cleveland Cavaliers. The conference is open to all students but tickets are limited and will be sold first come, first served. The event takes place on Tuesday December 13th beginning at 2pm. The cost is $30.00 and includes your game ticket for the Cavs vs. Memphis Grizzlies. Bay schools will provide bus transportation to and from The Q. You MUST register and pay for your ticket by October 31st. Registration forms may be picked up in the guidance office this week. Go Cavs!
7. Anyone interested in trying out for boys basketball should plan to attend a brief meeting during QRP in the cafeteria on Thursday. If you cannot attend you must see Coach Shetzer BEFORE Thursday'smeeting in Room 130. You can pick up a pass from Mr. Shetzer in Room 130 anytime this week.
8. Need some new Halloween disguises or a candy to pass out to your fellow classmates? Then, dare to enter the Library’s current Halloween Contest by this Friday. Have some fun, you can enter up to two times!
9. Come to Team Africa's meeting this Wednesday morning to hear our exchange student, Rose, talk about life back home in Quebec. All are welcome. See you at 7:15!"
10. The following college will be here this week:
Univ. of Rochester: Wednesday, Oct. 26th at 2:00 P.M.