Friday October 21st, 2016
Lunch Menu – Breaded Mozzarella Sticks
w/Marinara, Steamed Broccoli, Fruit, Milk
1. Come cheer on your Bay Rockets against the Valley Forge Patriots on Friday and at the same time support mental health awareness. Through the help of the Greater Cleveland chapter of NAMI, the NAtional Alliance on Mental Illness, both football teams will be wearing Green Socks to show their support. The cheerleaders and Rockettes will be wearing green bows to show their support. So add some green to your Bay wear and join us for a night of cheering and support. Go Rockets!
2. The fall play "Dracula" is coming up next week! The shows are Friday and Saturday October 28th and 29th at 7pm in the auditorium. Tickets are just $5 for students and $7 for adults. See you there!
3. The Academic Letter Awards will be presented on Tuesday, October 25th during QRP in the auditorium. The list of students who earned the award is posted on the wall just outside the main office. In order to qualify for this award a student must have earned a 3.6 or higher GPA for all 4 grading periods in the 2015/2016 school year. If your name is not on the list and you think it should be, see Mrs. Spinelli in the main office as soon as possible.
4. The Bay High school cheerleading team will have winter tryouts for this upcoming basketball season. Coach Katie LaRiccia will have an athlete/parent meeting on Wednesday, October 26th at 6:00pm in the cafeteria. Please sign up in the guidance office with Mrs. Altieri if you're interested in cheering for basketball this year!
5. Support our Indians and CAVS next Tuesday 10-25. Wear you Indians and CAVS gear, let’s bring home another Championship to Cleveland!!!!