(To see photos on mobile device, go to full web view HERE
| 2014 BOND ISSUE CONSTRUCTION UPDATE:
(Detailed information and photos about construction completed in 2013 can be found HERE.)
| Have a question? Ask us HERE. Help us develop our FAQ resource page.
View current and previous Bid/RFP/RFQ notices HERE.
***See list of Spring and Summer bond issue work BELOW
|Bay High Auditorium Refurbished
| Our own Bay Village Schools maintenance staff stripped out the old auditorium seating and carpeting, prepared the floor for the new carpeting and painted. New carpeting and seating is now installed. The work was completed in time for fall assemblies, concerts and the fall play!
ADDITIONS TO WESTERLY AND NORMANDY ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS:
Westerly Elementary will have a new Media Center addition to the northwest end
of the current building and some upgrades to the building's front facade.
Normandy Elementary will have a new classroom/meeting room addition to the east end of the current building.
Construction Site Plans (links above right) show construction-fenced area from June 2014 - June 2015.
BOND ISSUE PROJECTS -- SPRING AND SUMMER OF 2014:
|1) Renovations of restrooms throughout the district.
2) Renovations of Science Rooms and Home Economics rooms at the high school.
3) Rooftop AC at the Middle School Office - so the office can be managed separately and more efficiently.
4) Heating and Air Conditioning for the high school media center, science rooms and two lecture hall classrooms.
5) Electrical Service and panel replacement at Westerly School.
6) Many ceilings and lights throughout the district.
7) Replacement of certain flooring throughout the district.
8) Minor structural repair in the basement at Glenview.
9) Replacement of classroom unit ventilators and add digital climate controls throughout the high school.
10) Cabinet replacement in high school Art rooms.
11) Auditorium seat and carpet replacement carpet at the high school.
12) Begin construction of Westerly Media Center (library) addition.
13) Begin construction of Normandy classroom addition.
Many projects will be planned for 2015 including, but not limited to:
1) Lights and ceilings throughout the district.
2) Parking lot improvements
3) Sound system replacement at the high school auditorium.
4) Completion of construction at Westerly and Normandy.
5) Air handling unit replacement at the high school gym area.
6) Re-pave and re-surface the track at the high school.
7) Flooring in areas throughout the district.
8) Flooring, ceiling and furnishings for the high school cafeteria.
9) Certain furnishings throughout the district.
Detailed information and photos about construction completed in 2013 can be found HERE.
Menu items at the left (or for mobile users, below under Navigation)
offer detailed information about the scope of work to be covered in the facilities upgrades as well as anticipated costs.