Documents Required for Registration

Documents Required for Registration Appointment:

Proof of Birth: (one of the following)

  • Original or Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
  • Passport
  • Baptismal Record

Parent/Guardian Identification (one of the following):

  • Driver’s License
  • State ID
  • Passport

If you have not uploaded the following information, please bring with you to your registration meeting:

Proof of Residency:
A, B and C must be brought in to your appointment

A. One (1) of the following with your name and address:

  • Current signed lease (rent receipts are not acceptable) or
  • Proof of home ownership (settlement statement or mortgage bill)
  • Please note, if you do not have a Mortgage or Lease in your name to your current residential address and are residing with a Friend or Family member who is the homeowner, the homeowner must fill out the Owner Affidavit Form and have it notarized. 
  • If you are living with someone who has a lease: The homeowner/landlord must fill out the Owner Affidavit Form and write a letter stating that you and your child are living with the renter on the lease, or you and your child’s name must be added as occupants to the lease.

B. One (1) of the following with your name and address:
All mail must be dated within 30 days of the registration appointment.

  • Utility bill
  • Insurance bill
  • Paycheck stub with address
  • Water/Sewer bill
  • Home Mortgage Statement

C. Parental Residency & Custody Affidavit *Mandatory and MUST BE NOTARIZED*

Immunization and Health Records 

  • Copy of your child’s immunization records from their doctor
  • Pre-School Physical Form (Required when registering a student in the SEED program at our Glenview Childcare and Early Learning Center)
  • Dentist Report (Required when registering a student in the SEED program at our Glenview Childcare and Early Learning Center – suggested when registering a new kindergarten student)
  • Kindergarten Physical Form (Suggested when registering a new kindergarten student).

Custody Papers – Finalized with court stamp (if applicable):

School Records (new 1st  – 12th graders)

  • Last report card / Grades in Progress / Withdrawal Grades
  • Official Transcripts (High School Students)
  • Test Scores: State and Standardized
  • Fill out and bring the Release of Records Form

Special Education Students

  •  IEP AND ETR (current copies)
  • 504 Plan (current copy)
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.